What are “Weekend Tickets”?
- Tickets that allow you to go to the festival for the weekend
So how much and where from?
- They range in price each year but in 2011 they were just under £200 without booking fees which means in 2012 they are likely to be more than £200
- We strongly advise you to only get tickets from official vendors
So what’s the deal?
- They allow you to go to the festival for the weekend starting from Thursday unless you have an EARLY ENTRY pass
- Only one ticket per person
- Upon entering the festival, you will have to exchange the ticket for a wristband
- You will be allowed to camp
- The white car park is the designated car park for weekend ticket holders
- There is no box office at all so if tickets are sold out with official vendors then don’t bother coming to the festival
- Overseas customers can pick up their tickets from the hexagon centre in Reading city centre