What are “Day Tickets”?
- Tickets that allow you to go to the festival for the day
So how much and where from?
- They range in price each year but in 2010 they started from £82.50 without booking fees so you’re looking around £85 for 2012
- We strongly advise you to only get tickets from official vendors
So what’s the deal?
- They allow you to go to the festival for the day
- Under no circumstance are you allowed to camp at the festival the night before, or the night after
- You’ll only be admitted into the festival on the day which your ticket is valid for
- If you have 2 or more tickets (Friday, Saturday and Sunday day tickets for example) this does not mean you have a weekend ticket. You will not be able to camp.
- Only people with a single valid weekend ticket can camp.
- The earliest you can get in is Friday morning
- You can stay until the entertainment finishes in the arena on the day your ticket is valid for but then you have to leave the festival
- Day ticket holders can park their camp at green car park where a shuttle boat will take you to the festival itself
- One day ticket covers only one person.
- If you have 3 day tickets for Friday, this means that you can take 3 people into the festival for Friday
- If you have a day ticket for Friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday, this means that only one person can go to the festival for one day at a time